Monday, May 19, 2008

I/U/V?? Not Me!!

Eyes may be affected by UV
But "I" is not afflicted by you and we
As long as you don't think
"I" always precedes "U" and "V"

There is no I
There is no me
All you have this life
Can never be yours
If you see it as mine!!

There is no happiness
There is no sadness
All are reflection of emotions
That results in commotion
If you take it as your possession!!

There is no victory
There is no failure
All are test for your composure
To see if you ever remain the same
Unaffected by either of the two!!

There is no hatred
There is no animosity
All those who love themselves
To propagate their true love to others
Unaffected by the changing world!!

There is no life
There is no death
All the fears are for the mind
Not for your soul
That is eternal and not ephemeral!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Arch;-) said...

Nice one :)

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home