Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love being a kid...

For not a single day I had to worry about the next day...
For everyday people came to see and fondle me...
For I was the source of happiness to people surrounding me although I never knew what happiness meant...
For I cried a lot for unknown reasons which I couldn't do now for known reasons...
For I never felt that I am growing old...
For I never had to think what others think about me...
For I never knew people's ill feelings towards others...
For I smiled at all regardless of who they are...
For all those small mischievous things I did and yet managed to escape...
For only the good thoughts I had...

Oh God!! If you would ever grant me a boon all I ask for is
watch "Curious Case Of Benjamin Button" and do that to me now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this one is toooooo good....:-) [As i knew it ll be ;-)]

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home